Nestled alongside bookstores, boutiques and art galleries, Alexander’s Patisserie stands out as a premier location for coffee, sweet treats and a wonderful experience. Each indulgence is made with the highest quality ingredients. Their assortment and flavors rotate to highlight the best of each season.
Alexander's Patisserie is looking to hire a barista who is able to consistently provide excellent guest service, be passionate about specialty coffee, and prepare superior beverages while maintaining company standards! The candidate must have knowledge of specialty coffee, tea, and espresso beverages.
Responsibilities include serving guests efficiently, courteously and in a timely manner, as well as executing opening and closing procedures. The position will require some weekend and/or night shifts depending on availability and scheduling needs.
- 1+ years barista experience
- Minimum 6 months food service/hospitality experience
- Have a CA Food Handlers Certificate
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Friendly personality & strong work ethic
- Must be able to work some weekends (morning and night shifts available)
Salary is $13/Hour