Brown Butter aims to provide delicious craft specialty coffee drinks as well as cozy yet inventive cafe fare. This great shop is new to the thriving Tompkins Avenue strip, but proudly from Bed Stuy, Brooklyn.
The Brown Butter team is seeking an experienced and energetic barista to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people. This person must have at least one year in the coffee industry.
- Must be able to prepare and sell hot and cold drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espressos, lattes, cappuccinos as well as other specialty teas and drinks.
- Must be able to dial in coffee at the beginning of shift
- Must maintain inventories by replenishing and ordering coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining milk inventory; maintaining supplies, pastries for coffee bar
- Must improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
- Must have a food handler’s license
Salary is based on experience