Bushwick Grind Coffee House strives to host an extraordinary experience so that each guest leaves a little better than they arrived. The founders decided to open Bushwick after the realization that there were few places to sit down for a cup of coffee in Brooklyn, New York. Now, this community-focused coffee shop offers their customers fantastically brewed cups of specialty coffee and freshly made entrees which are out of this world! They are also members of the Specialty Coffee Association™ and are proud to bring their customers new and innovative ways for the refined craft of delicious coffee.
Bushwick Grind is now seeking a skilled, passionate and experienced full-time Barista! They are looking to hire someone who has a love for specialty coffee & tea, an ability to serve products with friendly, individualized attention and the capacity to seamlessly educate guests about menu items.
- 3+ years barista experience
- Latte Art skills required
- Prior specialty coffee training required - BGA, SCA
- Counter culture training a plus
- Excellent customer service
- Educated about the different types of coffee
- Works well in team settings
- Gets tasks done quickly and efficiently
Salary based on experience