Bushwick Grind Coffee House strives to host an extraordinary experience so that each guest leaves a little better than they arrived. The founders decided to open Bushwick after the realization that there were few places to sit down for a cup of coffee in Brooklyn, New York. Now, this community-focused coffee shop offers their customers fantastically brewed cups of specialty coffee and freshly made entrees which are out of this world! They are also members of the Specialty Coffee Association™ and are proud to bring their customers new and innovative ways for the refined craft of delicious coffee.
Bushwick Grind is looking for an experienced, friendly and detail-oriented barista! The right candidate will be preparing hot and cold drinks while maintaining a clean and tidy work area. They are expected to follow health and safety guidelines. In addition, the barista must be able to interact with customers regularly and professionally.
- 5+ years barista experience
- Latte Art skills required
- Must have New York Food Handlers Permit; BGA, SCA, Counter Culture training a plus
- High integrity with a great attendance record
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellence in customer service skills
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
Salary based on experience