Hudson Square, Manhattan
From the owners of the critically-acclaimed restaurant Estela in Nolita comes this Italian restaurant with a long name. Café Altro Paradiso takes inspiration from most regions of Italy, and big windows that let in pleasant hues of light throughout the day and into the evening. The food at Altro aims to satisfy the everyday needs of New Yorkers, as well as visitors who want something truly of the city.
Café Altro Paradiso is seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and team-oriented barista to join their team. Applicants must be highly motivated team players with a strong foundational knowledge of coffee, an interest in food and a positive attitude. Ideal candidates will have at least one year of experience working with a quality-driven coffee company, a roastery or a cafe. They will also be interested in contributing creatively to helping the coffee and tea programs grow.
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about coffee
- Must have the ability to learn quickly
- Driven, Hardworking and Enthusiastic
- Must have a positive attitude and must be customer-service oriented
- Must possess good Communication Skills
- Must be well Rounded, i.e Knowledge of Music, Art, Fashion, Literature, News, etc.
alary is based on experience