Café Integral offers a superlative cafe experience and quality in a palatable and approachable way. The menu showcases a variety of Nicaragua’s finest coffees. Additionally, they have an excellent tea program working with local tea purveyors along with daily juice and other cold beverage options. Enjoy breakfast and lunch made with simple, fresh, and seasonal ingredients.
Café Integral's desire is to pique the curiosity of those unfamiliar with specialty coffee and to meet the demands of those looking for great coffee!
Café Integral is looking for someone who can join them in their goal of making coffee approachable by offering their best representation of coffee in a simple, unpretentious way. Located at Freehand Chicago, they passionately approach coffee and meticulously consider every detail to arrive at a specific end result.
Applicants should demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for specialty coffee. Baristas will greet customers and take orders, and are also expected to maintain stock and prepare stock needed such as house-made syrups and cold brewed coffee. They are also responsible for effectively completing opening and closing duties.
- 1+ years of barista experience
- Ability to dial in Espresso, Fetco, and Pour Over coffees daily
- TIPS Certified
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Experience with using POS Systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high quality and consistent product standards
- Provide the greatest customer service with those that are/are not guests of the Freehand Chicago
Salary based on experience