Staying true to the Good Eats Restaurant Group vision of fresh, quality driven concepts, this country style, urban influenced micro-roasting coffee house incorporates the legacy of Printers Row. They have created an inviting place for coffee and tea enthusiasts or neighborhood residents to visit, mingle or conduct business.
What sets Good Eats Group and Cafe Press apart from other companies is their collaborative style engaging all of our team members to participate in all aspects of the business. Their group constantly cross-utilizes anyone that expresses a desire to grow and learn other skills.
Good Eats Restaurant Group is growing fast–and so is their team! They are currently hiring experienced baristas. They're looking for experienced, sharp and energetic professionals to join their team. Must be a genuinely good person, a go-getter, and a team player.
- Engage with guests and greet when they enter
- Take orders while paying attention to details
- Prepare food and beverages while following recipes
- Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
- Keep the bar area clean and tidy
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
- Previous work experience as a Barista or Server
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Ability to be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- 2+ years experience
- Latte art skills required
- Illinois Food Handler Certificate