Staying true to the Good Eats Restaurant Group vision of fresh, quality driven concepts, this country style, urban influenced micro-roasting coffee house incorporates the legacy of Printers Row. They have created an inviting place for coffee and tea enthusiasts or neighborhood residents to visit, mingle or conduct business.
What sets Good Eats Group, Sociale and Cafe Press apart from other companies is their collaborative style engaging all of our team members to participate in all aspects of the business. Their group constantly cross-utilizes anyone that expresses a desire to grow and learn other skills.
Good Eats Restaurant Group is growing fast–and so is their team! They are currently hiring an experienced cafe manager. They're looking for experienced, sharp and energetic professionals to join their team. Must be a genuinely good person, a go-getter, and a team player.
- Responsible for scheduling, supervising, and motivating a staff of up to 10 employees.
- Motivates staff to execute an exceptional level of service leading to a direct increase in loyal, repeat customers
- Assist at new job responsibilities outside the realm of daily management of café including menu design and marketing activities
- Created catering opportunities through direct promotion coupled with accurate and timely execution of all deliveries to local companies
- Hands-on position with daily customer interaction and café work
- Illinois Food Handler Certificate
- 3+ years experience
- Latte art skills required
Salary is based on experience