Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan
Casa Toscana has a very special story behind the incredible New York restaurant in the Financial District. This restaurant was started by two men (both named Luca) who met in New York City and were both from Tuscany. They decided they wanted to share their incredible childhood memories through Italian food, gelato and delicious specialty coffee. They serve their own Italian espresso coffee as well as other gourmet goods.
The Casa Toscana team is looking for a Barista who will be responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance against the established operational guidelines of Casa Toscana. This is a full-time position for an experienced barista who is willing to work Monday through Friday. They are looking for a fun, friendly and hard-working person who is able to multitask.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and interact with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Must be able to grind, steam and pour milk, brew espresso, produce latte art and make good cold-brew.
- Must be clean and hygienic
Salary is based on experience