Catahoula Coffee Company is an award winning artisan coffee roasting company located in the scenic and beautiful coastal hamlet of Richmond, CA. At Catahoula: They take coffee seriously…..Not themselves!
Catahoula Coffee is looking to add another member to their growing staff in both their Richmond and Berkeley locations. They are searching for experienced individuals who LOVE coffee and its liquid culture. Though it is nice to have experience in coffee, it’s far more important to find the right person who enjoys giving impeccable customer service! The Catahoula Coffee team prides themselves on creating a warm and inviting atmosphere! If you are self-motivated, organized, enthusiastic to clean and love the creativity of a local café, this is the right fit for you. At Catahoula, they enjoy building community by exceeding the expectations of their clientele. Customer Service is KEY!
Some of the daily tasks include: Giving outstanding customer service, crafting excellent espresso drinks efficiently, delivering a quality coffee experience to each of our customers, effectively communicate characteristics and quality of roasted coffee as well as actuate cash management and warm welcome to anticipate needs and fond farewell.
- 1 year of work experience
- Current Food Handling Certificate
- Latte Arts skills required
- Working knowledge of the espresso and its components
- Self-motivated & organized
- Punctual, neat & tidy (clean appearance)
- Drug Free (they require a pre-employment drug screening)
- Must be a team player
- Be a nice person
- Hours: No late nights / Mon – Sun. Availability must include Saturday and Sunday
Salary is based on experience + tips