Coupa Café is a family-owned business that was conceived prior to 1990 as a result of the desire to revive the tradition of the excellent quality of Venezuelan coffee that was lost during the “oil boom years”. The Coupal family works directly with the coffee farmers in Venezuela which ensures that they will receive fair trade prices for their coffee production. Coupa coffee is also roasted locally and features other Arabica coffee growing areas of the world such as Colombia, Mexico, Guatemala, Brasil, Ethiopia, India among others.
Coupa Café is currently looking for a morning barista with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment! All staff members must be able to provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional overall experience for all guests. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, friendly environment, apply now to join their team!
- 1+ years barista experience
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Promote menu services and improve customer satisfaction
- Greet customers in a friendly manner
- Process orders, issue receipts, and other duties as assigned
- Maintain clean and sanitized work station
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Is a team player and reliable
- Be comfortable with working busy shifts
- Must be able to work weekends!
Salary is $14/Hour plus tips