Mission District, San Francisco
Craftsman and Wolves is an award-winning contemporary patisserie and cafe in San Francisco with 2 storefront locations. They also have a farmers' market stand at the venerable CUESA Ferry Plaza Farmers Market every Saturday. Under the direction of Chef/Owner William Werner, they offer an ever changing menu of breakfast pastries, cakes, confections, confitures, desserts, lunch, and signature drinks seven days a week.
The Craftsman and Wolves team is seeking counter person/barista and potential keyholders at their Den. They have an energetic, fun, and passionate team. They are constantly surrounded by sugar and caffeine. Life is pretty good here.
- Must greet guests with a smile and a welcome
- Must act as an ambassador for all things CAW
- Must be able to ring up orders through the POS
- Must help maintain positive atmosphere in the shop
- Must complete opening/closing procedures for the shop
- Open availability preferred
Medical, dental, vision benefits, ask for your opinion, listen, and value it, offer opportunities for growth