East Village, Manhattan
CUPS is the most exciting, caffeinated start-up and they’re looking for someone who shares their love for indie coffee shops looking to dive head first into a fast paced team that supports small businesses.
The CUPS team is looking for an effective, enthusiastic Sales Manager to help increase their market share a.k.a convince coffee shop owners to join the CUPS community. This person needs to be fearless, driven and passionate about specialty coffee and helping small business. This person will prospect for potential coffee shop partners through internet research, social media, cold calling, cold walk ins, and real world networking. This person will correspond and have meetings with business owners/managers in order to sign up more CUPS locations and understand SBS needs so that the pitch becomes a solution for their shop. They will also hand hold coffee shops during the set up process while transitioning the relationship to Account Management. Please note this is an outdoor sales role.
- Must be an excellent communicator and “people person”
- Must be easy going and able to adjust to change quickly
- Must be available to travel to different coffee shop locations throughout Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and New Jersey.
- Must be results-oriented, proactive, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. CUPS believes in working hard AND smart.
- Must be a true team player with a friendly ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be willing and interested in short-term professional travel
- Must be thorough and good at “closing” deals
- BONUS POINTS for pre-existing relationships in the coffee industry
- Rock solid medical, dental and vision plans
- Competitive base + commission structure
- Unlimited CUPS coffee shop drinks (coffee, tea, and hot chocolate!) all over the city (and soon the world!)
- A bootcamp in start up. You will learn a lot and very quickly!
- The opportunity to work with an exciting new product that helps small businesses
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com