East Village, Manhattan
Cross Department Intern
CUPS is the most exciting, caffeinated start-up and they’re looking for someone who shares their love for indie coffee shops looking to dive head first into a fast paced team that supports small businesses.
Interested in a crash course in Startup? As the CUPS intern you will work on a variety of tasks, across the Account Management, Marketing and Sales teams dealing with both customers and coffee shop partners. One day you might be out interviewing a shop owner and the next you will be knee deep in tracking coffee shop sales. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants to get "real life" experience while working with a fun team from our Manhattan office.
CUPS is currently interviewing candidates looking for a fall internship role (September-December). Interns are expected to work 18-20 hours a week around their school schedule.
- Front line customer support helping CUPS app users have the best possible experience
- Coordinate and assist with various marketing initiatives including (but not limited to) collateral production and event setup/execution.
- Data Entry - you will leave this role with a comprehensive understanding of google spreadsheets!
- Research prospective partners sites and networks, building relationships with influencers, bloggers, photographers and potential CUPS ambassadors.
- Draft and work on designs for campaigns
- Assist Account Manager with day to day operations for all CUPS offerings.
- A multi-tasker - we really mean it!
- Passionate about specialty coffee with a genuine interest in working with small businesses
- Confident and highly motivated
- Flexible, with a sense of humor
- An excellent communicator
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
What CUPS can offer you
- Unlimited CUPS coffee and travel stipend
- A role in a dynamic, fun team and a fast-growing company with room to grow. Our interns often move into full-time paid roles after completion of the internship.
- The opportunity to work with an exciting new product that helps consumers and small businesses
- We have flexible working hours and hire throughout the year
- Please note the role is UNPAID
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com