Mission District, San Francisco
Dandelion Chocolate is a bean-to-bar chocolate factory in San Francisco's Mission District. They make chocolate from only two ingredients--cocoa beans and cane sugar--and travel to origins as often as we can to build good, trusting relationships with the producers who grow and ferment cacao beans.
Dandelion Chocolate is looking for a full time barista who will celebrate the care and thoughtfulness that goes into our chocolate through thoughtful service of our cafe drinks and pastries.Their ideal candidate is a seasoned, mature barista who is excited to learn and share that passion with others.
- Must create espresso and hot chocolate drinks with a consistent level of excellence
- Must be timely, dress professionally, and be ready to work through your shift
- Must have phenomenal interpersonal skills
- Must be available to complete Four Barrel training, craft chocolate making, Chocolate 101, and Chocolate 201 classes within 90 days to develop the expertise to answer potential questions from thousands of visitors and regulars.
- Available evenings and weekends
- Must have two years of specialty barista experience
Salary is $14 an hour + tips, benefits and chocolate