Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia
Di Bruno Bros is one of the oldest and most important shops in all of Philadelphia. Their flagship location, which opened in 1939, in Philadelphia's historic Rittenhouse Square is filled with local and international culinary delights including some of the best coffee and espresso beverages in the whole city!
Do you love coffee? Do you dream about latte art? Does great customer service make you smile? Di Bruno Bros., an integral part of the fabric of Philadelphia for more than 75 years, is looking for coffee-crafting, enthusiastic baristas, who are equally excited about pulling the perfect shot and exceeding their customer’s expectations!
- Must have one year of barista experience, but they love to train those passionate about coffee
- Must have a willingness to learn about our brand and our roasters
- Must have an enthusiasm to communicate with customers and fellow associates
- Must have an ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system
- Must be able to multitask and work well under the pressure of a busy coffee bar
- Must have the availability to work varied hours/days as dictated by business
Salary is based on experience