Di Bruno Bros is a an integral part of the fabric of Philadelphia for more than 75 years. Thay are looking for Coffee-Crafting, enthusiastic Baristas, who get equally excited about pulling the perfect shot and exceeding our customer’s expectations! They offer continued trainings and education as well as the opportunity for you to make your own mark on our menu!
Di Bruno Bros is currently looking for exceptional baristas to join their team! The primary purpose of the Barista & Cashier is to provide friendly, courteous and helpful customer service while making/serving customer orders and executing cash register operations (POS). This individual is also responsible for educating our customers about the products available at Café Di Bruno.
Some of the responsibilities include: Prepare top quality hot and cold beverages to order, maintain the highest level of standards in all drink and product preparation, sell and serve baked goods and miscellaneous food items, initiate suggestive selling and sampling of products, and produce superior product presentation
- One year of barista experience preferred, but they love to train those passionate about coffee!
- A willingness to learn about our brand and our roasters
- An enthusiasm to communicate with customers and fellow Associates about current offerings and drink options
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system
- Can multi-task and work well under the pressure of a busy coffee bar
- Can move, carry or handle merchandise throughout the store
- Availability to work varied hours/days as dictated by business
Salary is based on experience