Farley’s Coffee has been a family-run business since 1989. They've grown with the neighborhood and their loyal customers over the years to keep serving the highest quality coffee, espresso and tea. They've had longstanding relationships with several local coffee roasters, and in 2016 they proudly began roasting and serving their own coffee blends!
Farley's in Potrero Hill is looking for passionate, caring baristas to join its tight-knit team! They're looking for a barista with previous craft coffee experience that wants to continue expanding their barista skills and develop a deep relationship with the coffee that they roast for their customers. Candidates must be able to balance uncompromising quality with genuine customer interaction and extremely busy drink rushes (with plenty of help and support from your coworkers of course!).
- 1+ years of barista experience
- Latte Art skills a plus
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of coffee--dialing in, steaming milk, etc.
- Previous craft coffee experience, desire to grow your coffee tasting palette and understanding of different types of coffees
- Excellence in customer service (their customers are their neighbors, and Farley's treats them with great respect)
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to collaborate with and support your coworkers
- Flexible availability; must be able to work at least one weekend day!
Salary based on experience