River North, Chicago
At the Freehand Chicago, they want to make coffee approachable by offering their best representation of coffee in a simple, unpretentious way. They passionately approach coffee and meticulously consider every detail to arrive at a specific end result. Their desire is to pique the curiosity of those unfamiliar with specialty coffee and to meet the demands of those looking for great coffee.
At the Freehand Chicago, they are looking for a full-time barista to add to their team. This person should have at least one year of barista experience under their belt. They must have excellent customer service skills, as this cafe is a part of a hotel.
- Must be able to greet customers and take orders
- Must have the ability to dial in Espresso, Fetco, and Pour Over coffees daily
- Must have a demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for specialty coffee
- Ability to multi-task
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must maintain high quality and consistent product standards
- Must effectively complete opening and closing duties.
- Must maintain the greatest customer service with those guests that are/are not guests of the Freehand Hotel
Salary is based on experience