Frothy Monkey has been a staple in the Nashville community since 2004. Their chef-driven menu offers breakfast, brunch daily, kids menu, lunch and dinner with expanded beverage offerings including coffeehouse standards as well as craft beer, wine and cocktails. They feature creative folks using local ingredients to prepare original dishes served in a cozy and approachable atmosphere. Their relationships with farmers and others who care about where ingredients come from is at the center of who they are.
Frothy Monkey was one of the first coffeehouse concepts in Nashville and one of the cornerstone businesses to open in the transformed 12th South Nashville neighborhood. They have been voted ‘Best Coffeehouse’ in several readers polls as well as ‘Best of the Best’, and ‘Best Service’ in the Nashville Scene Best of Nashville Awards!
Apply to work for a growing coffee-centric brand! Frothy Monkey is looking for experienced full-time Baristas to add to their growing business and family. Frothy Monkey offers an inclusive and creative workplace. Their team members have the opportunity to collaborate with others, grow professionally, and contribute to a growing company. They extend hospitality to their guests and to each other. They offer generous benefits for full-time employees and competitive pay for all positions.
Frothy Monkey is looking for a barista to make espresso drinks, all brew to order coffee, tea, and maintain adherence to company beverage standards. Previous barista experience is preferred but not required. Training is provided even for experienced Baristas. All Frothy Monkey Baristas must complete in-house certification program which is conducted at their roasting facility in Nashville.
- Previous barista experience is preferred
- Maintain knowledge of all food and beverage products
- Constant drive for professional education and growth in all areas of coffee and tea
- Willingness to learn and to share coffee/tea knowledge with guests and co-workers
- Willingness to help ring up guests, buss tables, run food/drinks and help with any other general tasks as needed
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment while maintaining a warm and friendly demeanor
- Maintain clean and organized workspace throughout each shift
- Maintain warm and friendly demeanor when interacting with guests and co-workers
- Ability to work with a team-first mentality throughout the entirety of each shift
Salary based on experience