Drink Great Coffee. Change the World.
It's more than just a slogan. At Grace Coffee Roasters, they believe people deserve a high quality coffee while serving an even higher purpose. Grace Coffee Roasters donates part of its profit to rescue kids from sex trafficking. People can, in fact, drink great coffee while doing their part to change the world one cup at a time. It's that simple.
Grace Coffee Roasters is looking for efficient, friendly, passionate, outgoing, service-focused leaders. A love for coffee & people is a must and applicants should have a food handling background. They should also be a team player who uses an upbeat tone of voice & has a can-do attitude. Enthusiasm and a positive attitude are required in this position.
Candidates will be expected to coordinate orders, prepare drinks according to recipes, and ensure that customer service and food/drink quality and presentation are top priority. In addition, other cashier/food prep responsibilities are preparing food items, maintaining food and drink stock, replenishing merchandise, as well as organizing and cleaning the store and equipment. This role also consists of greeting and treating customers in a friendly and respectful manner, and handling register duties, phone calls and orders.
- 1+ years barista experience
- Latte Art skills required
- Experience in the coffee and quick serve restaurant/service industry preferred
- Obtain a Food Handlers card prior to employment or within 30 days of employment
- Must be honest, punctual, responsible, hardworking, and a self-starter
- Must have passion and pride in their product
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure while meeting or exceeding service standards
- Ability to memorize, retain & execute recipes/standards
- Ability to follow guidelines & expectations
- Ability to learn and work quickly, but with accuracy
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Schedule flexibility: shop is open 7 days a week - open some weekends depending on Convention Center events
Salary based on experience