Grandaisy Bakery is a popular bakery in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City. It’s customers have voted it one of the best bakeries in all of New York City and Zagat rated it “Best bread in all of New York City” for three years in a row. Besides the incredible bread, pastries and pizza- they also serve delicious specialty coffee!
Grandaisy Bakery is looking for a full-time, hardworking and experienced barista/counter person to join their team. This person should love coffee and be open and willing to learn - about coffee, baking and the ingredients and processes that make up their menu. This person should also be customer service oriented as customers are extremely important to this bakery.
- Must have excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Must have an ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Must have an ability to sell proactively.
- Must have the aptitude to gain extensive product knowledge
- Must be able to stand and walk for a period of 4-6 hours without a rest break.
- Must be able fine with moderate to heavy lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead may be required.
Salary includes health insurance, 401k plan, paid vacations, paid time off and transit checks