Marina Lagoon, San Francisco
Guckenheimer is a contract food service provider that sees things differently. Guckenheimer believes that a successful corporate dining experience creates the ultimate opportunity for employee engagement. A carefully designed café offering well-balanced meals can increase participation, attract and retain top talent, connect with employees and bring a company culture to life.
Are you the kind of person who gets giddy when you look at a beautiful hourglass cold brew coffee maker? Do find that your idea of an engaging conversation is discussing the nuances of Java vs. Caturra beans and whether or not French Press is the best brewing method? Does coffee basically run through your veins? If so, then keep reading because this job might just be perfect for you.
Guckenheimer, a national foodservice management company, is looking for a talented coffee geek who has earned the title of “Barista” in the past and wants to let their coffee flag fly in one of their most innovative accounts (the name may or may not rhyme with “ogle”). Perks of the job include no weekend/evening shifts, the ability to innovate with menu offerings, ingredients, and service styles, free on-site meals and snacks, and an exciting environment where ideas are always percolating.
- Previous Barista experience is a must (at least 1 year)
- Ability to provide excellent one on one customer service and a desire to engage with customers
- Ability to communicate with customers in English
- Passion for coffee and a desire to want to be part of an amazing program
- Someone who takes pride in their appearance and the appearance of their work area
- Have open availability Monday-Friday
- Intimate knowledge about coffee varieties, recipes, and brewing techniques is a plus
- You make good coffee. Like really good.
Salary is based on experience