Upper East Side, Manhattan
Café Inès is a relatively new neighborhood offering to the Upper East Side - they strive to bring customers a superior and welcoming experience by combining the best in ingredients and equipment with the charm and service of a serene Parisian café.
Cafe Inés is looking for an assistant to join the staff to help the lead barista with day-to-day operations at the Café. An ideal candidate would assume responsibility in the absence of the lead barista. In addition to receiving training, the assistant would have the opportunity to learn on the ground each day. Cafe Ines team especially values individuals who are creative and take ownership and initiative with Café processes. If you are passionate about learning, interested in growing a business, and love to interact with people in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, they would love to work with you!
- Must be able to maintain a courteous, cheerful and friendly demeanor at all times
- Must be able to operate the phone, sales terminals and carry out the cashier’s duties
- Must be able to hold the responsibility for cleaning and general maintenance of the facilities by sweeping, mopping, removing trash, stocking supplies etc.
- Must be able to produce latte art, properly steam/pour milk and pull consistent espresso shots
- Must have at least one year of barista experience
Salary is based on experience