Upper East Side
Inès is a new neighborhood offering to the Upper East Side - they strive to bring their customers a superior and welcoming experience by combining the best in ingredients and equipment with the charm and service of a serene Parisian café.
Inès is currently looking for someone to grow with them. For this role, prior experience as a barista is required — but never fear, they provide training for all staff! The team at Inès is focused on finding someone dependable, hardworking and with a positive attitude to help set their standard for quality customer service. The Lead Barista will eventually coordinate the training program, manage day-to-day operations at the Café, and work with management to maintain the cafe to the highest standards.
Ines would love to hear from applicants who are passionate about learning, interested in growing a business, and love to interact with people in a dynamic and fast-paced environment!
- 2+ years of barista experience
- Must be well-versed with top-of-the-line coffee equipment
- Adept at basic prep of the food menu (which evolves with seasonal availability)
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Responsible and adaptable
Salary is competitive + tips