Upper East Side, Manhattan
Lead Barista & Supervisor
Café Inès is a relatively new neighborhood offering to the Upper East Side - they strive to bring customers a superior and welcoming experience by combining the best in ingredients and equipment with the charm and service of a serene Parisian café.
Cafe Inés is looking for a lead barista/supervisor. The lead barista/supervisor will eventually coordinate the training program, manage day-to-day operations at the Café, and work with management to maintain the cafe to the highest standards. The staff will be expected to be well versed with top-of-the-line coffee equipment, as well as with basic prep for our food menu, which will evolve with seasonal availability. If you are passionate about learning, interested in growing a business, and love to interact with people in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, they would love to work with you!
- Must be dependable, hardworking and must have a positive attitude to help set the standard for quality customer service
- Must have two years of barista experience
- Must be able to produce latte art, properly steam/pour milk and pull consistent espresso shots
- Must have a passion for coffee and the coffee community
- Must have a strong knowledge of brewing methods and espresso
- Must exhibit leadership skills
Salary is based on experience