Mar Vista, Los Angeles
Alana’s Coffee Roasters in sunny Mar Vista features on-site coffee roasting in a welcoming gathering environment. They are attentive from start to finish in creating their drinks and always strive to offer the best taste to their customers. From managing the sources of their coffee beans and only using beans that are in season, to creating their own syrups and powders, they make sure that customers get the best tasting drink at that time, no matter what time of the year it is.
Alana’s Coffee Roasters is searching for part-time baristas with at least 2 years of coffee experience on non-automated machines in a third-wave café or roastery. They are looking for outgoing, honest, and passionate coffee-lovers. Candidates are expected to ensure appropriate health and safety standards while maintaining a clean and sanitary work station. They are also required to provide support at the register and for fellow baristas when need be.
- Must have or be willing to procure CA Food Handler’s License
- Must be able to prepare coffee, tea, and espresso-based drinks (Latte art is a plus!)
- Must be comfortable using a steam wand and a pitcher of milk or milk alternative
- Must be enthusiastic and able to provide excellent customer service
- Must be punctual and available to work all scheduled shifts
- Must be able to stand for long periods and lift up to 50 pounds
alary based on experience