Pennsauken Township, Philadelphia
Field Sales Partner
Lacas Coffee Company was founded in Philadelphia in 1921 and is currently headquartered in Pennsauken, NJ. We have deep roots, a rich history and a strong market presence in the area. Lacas is also a leading specialty roaster with an additional office in New York City. The company is seeking a candidate with a passion for coffee and the ability to drive sales.
This is a Field Sales position which requires on-site visits with current and prospective customers in Philadelphia, PA. You will be expected to work collaboratively with colleagues throughout Lacas Coffee in order to effectively serve customers and promote growth in Philadelphia. Field Sales Professionals at Lacas Coffee are responsible for generating new product sales, efficiently place equipment, train customers and manage relationships.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the coffee industry and/or food & beverage sales in general.
- Have an authentic passion for all types of coffee and coffee preparation.
- Strong verbal communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and the ability to develop basic business proposals
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including good math skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to varied work environments.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Must be willing to occasionally travel to origin
- Must be willing to travel to national trade shows (SCA, NCA)
- Occasionally work weekends and evenings
- Participate in shaping the future of the specialty coffee industry through thought leadership
- Daily general responsibilities shall include, face-to-face meetings with prospective customers
- Work with existing customers to help them improve their beverage programs
- Organize daily action plans to achieve individual goals
- Effectively communicate and convey brand messages and concepts to customers and prospects
Competitive salary, bonus, health benefits, and 401K