Le Marais Bakery makes all of their pastries, viennoiserie, and bread from scratch each day. They offer a full bistro menu for breakfast, brunch, and lunch, and their beverage menu includes espressos, on tap coffees, teas, and beer, as well as champagne, wine, and aperitifs. They are proud to work with some of the best farms in the area, including Tomatero Organic Farm, Star Route Farms, Early Girl, and Straus Family Creamery.
Le Marais Bakery has a wonderfully talented and innovative team, and they aim to bring together caring, intelligent and dedicated individuals who strive to be the best in their field. Currently they are looking for a candidate to fill their Lead Barista position! Experience is preferred, but not necessary. They offer training and are looking for a positive, organized, self-starter to handle shift schedules and coffee ordering. Le Marais Bakery seeks culinary professionals who see education as a necessary component to success and who derive pleasure from providing hospitality. There is room to grow with Le Marais Bakery as they expand! Le Marais Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 2+ years barista experience in high volume, fast paced service environments
- A knowledge and passion for coffee, food, and hospitality
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly, service-oriented attitude
- A commitment to being reliable, punctual, and to adhere to the dress code
- A current Food Handlers card (Le Marais Bakery can work with you to obtain one)
- Weekend availability is a huge plus!
Salary is $16/Hours (and up)