Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles
Longevity Coffee is now opening their first coffee shop in Thousand Oaks, CA and they are looking for coffee enthusiasts who are also passionate about health and longevity.
Their goal with Longevity Coffee® has always been to do the impossible: create the world's lowest acid, organic, fair trade, freshly-roasted superfood coffee beans that rival the delicious flavors and complexity found only in gourmet restaurants and coffee shops.
Are you ready to serve our customers with your super friendly and positive attitude? Are you an energetic and self-motivated team player? If so, Longevity Coffee may be looking for you. This person must be passionate about coffee and creating consistently amazing customer experiences in every cup.They must also be experienced in dialing in espresso, latte art, cold brew, and must know other classic coffee knowledge.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a growth mindset
- Must have a strong commitment to teamwork and must take personal responsibility for creating a positive work environment
- Must have 1 year minimum of barista experience
- Must be reliable, consistent and ready to educate customers
- Must have California Food Handler’s License
Salary based on experience