Part village bakery, part coffee shop, and part scratch kitchen, Malvern Buttery is a place to get a great cappuccino, indulge in house-made pastries, and grab a delicious meal. More importantly though, it’s a warm and inviting place to gather and be with friends.The team at Malvern Buttery cares deeply about their work and the craftsmanship that goes into it, be it baking bread, brewing coffee, cooking food, and caring for others. They are there to have fun, work in a great team environment, and provide their community with a welcoming space to gather over a cup of coffee, tea and great food.
Malvern Buttery is looking for a lead barista to add to their team. This is a leadership position that will be responsible for quality and consistent production of beverages, training the FOH team for product and service excellence, and developing the educational voice in all things coffee and tea. This person will help grow and expand their beverage program.
- Must have at least 2 years of hospitality management experience
- Must be able to geek out on all things coffee & tea related
- Must be able to work full-time (Saturdays and Sundays are required)
- Must be dependable, a team player, self starter, and have willingness to take direction
- Must be able to leave their ego at home and put the team’s needs first
Salary is based on experience