Be part of the team at Milk Bar! Milk Bar is a very busy new cafe in the heart of Park Slope that recreates the café culture of Australia by pairing premium coffee (proudly serving Counter Culture Coffee) with fresh and healthy food in a comfortable, modern cafe. They are in need of a full time Baristas with great server skills as well (they have a full daytime menu). A passion for coffee and the abilities to work in a dynamic team environment, multitask, and communicate effectively are essential.
The ideal Milk Bar barista is able to consistently produce specialty coffee beverages as well as perform friendly and attentive customer service through dining room serving. A great barista is a strong team member with a willingness and ability to multitask, communicate clearly with kitchen staff and servers and create a hospitable atmosphere of professionalism, integrity, calm, cleanliness and efficiency.
- 1+ years of barista experience
- Latte Art skills required
- Enthusiasm for coffee
- NYC Food Handlers License preferred or willingness to attain within 1 month from start date
- Willingness to be trained by cafe's Head Barista/Beverage Director with professional coffee courses offered through Counter Culture
- Ablity to work under pressure
Salary based on experience