Westwood, Los Angeles
The Ministry of Coffee, an Australian Coffee roaster with Turkish roots is opening their first US location this November in the Westwood area. They specialize in roasting fantastic coffee and pride themselves in offering their customers delicious food for breakfast & lunch as well as fresh pressed juices and smoothies.
They are looking for a full-time experienced, genuinely friendly, and outgoing baristas who love people and LOVE coffee. They require a detail-oriented person who knows how to hustle and has at least one year in specialty coffee under their belt. Latte art abilities are a plus! You will be required to handle food.
- Must have a positive attitude with great manners, friendly and personable.
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Early Mornings, Weekends, and Holidays Required
- Reliable and Punctual
- Must maintain a safe, clean and healthy work environment
- Must pay strong attention to detail
- Must understand the sense of urgency, must be detail oriented and must work well under pressure.
20k-35k a year!