North Beach, San Francisco
It all starts with the best coffee that they can find and continues from there to the clean Californian modernism of the design of their cafes to their top-drawer food and pastries. And though they stress the quality of their food and drink, no number of artful cappuccinos or bean sourcing can replace their abiding desire to show you a nice time. It’s because they believe that community is what makes a great café tick. For the this team, even a quick stop into Réveille is about hospitality, service, the complete experience.
Réveille Coffee Co. is a local San Francisco coffee roaster with cafes in North Beach, Castro, and the Mission Bay district's.They are currently looking for enthusiastic and hard working baristas and counter staff to join their close-knit team at Réveille Coffee Co. Full and part-time positions are available with room for growth.This is a really great opportunity to learn in a fun, fast-paced, and friendly work environment.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a high-volume specialty coffee shop or restaurant
- Must have familiarity with espresso equipment from La Marzocco and Mazzer
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to provide superlative customer service
- Must have an interest in learning and sharing knowledge about coffee.
- Must have experience or interest in food service
- Must have a flexible schedule with weekend availability
Salary is based on experience