The Gulch, Nashville
With over 20 years in the coffee industry under their roof, Slow Hand is unapologetically serious about coffee. They partner with only the best specialty coffee roasters from around the country and offer only seasonal, light to medium roast, single origin coffees. While they are focused on quality coffee & food, service is also a vital component of their approach. Their mission is to break down the walls that typically come between service and quality product.It was their goal to create a comfortable environment where they would hang out in their time off.
Slow Hand Coffee is looking for a part-time barista who is positive, has a strong work ethic and has a willingness to uphold company standards and recipes. This person must also serve specialty beverages, baked goods to patrons, make customers feel welcome with a smile, positive attitude and conversation.
- Must be able to brew coffee and espresso to specialty standards
- Must maintain proper milk steaming standards
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have social perceptiveness and be able to think critically
- Must have one year of barista experience
Salary based on experience