South Beach, San Francisco
Socola Chocolatier is devoted to bringing you the freshest chocolates using only the finest ingredients. They are proud to use local and Straus Family Creamery products and E. Guittard chocolate in every handmade chocolate truffle. Named after the Vietnamese word for “chocolate,” Socola prepares all its truffles with unique, cosmopolitan flavors, including burnt caramel with sea salt, guava, beer, sriracha hot sauce and more.
Socola Chocolatier is searching for a part time EXPERIENCED barista. This person must be able to work opening shifts from 7am to 2pm. They must be available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (potentially Saturday as well) for their chocolate shop in the SoMA area of San Francisco! This person must also be good at greeting customers, mixing and serving hot and cold beverages such as coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte and tea drinks.
- Prior barista experience absolutely required
- No formal education requirements
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a small business environment is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team
Salary is based on experience