Chicago (Lincoln Park)
FOH Counter Staff Member
The story behind Sweet Mandy B's Bakery began in the kitchen at home, baking traditional comfort desserts for family and friends and watching the joy on their faces as they took their first bite.
In May of 2002, Sweet Mandy B’s opened its doors to share that happiness with the community. With its pastel colors and old fashioned décor, this neighborhood bake shop evokes a sense of warmth and nostalgia from the moment you enter.
Through the years, they have had the fortune of taking part in many of their customers’ celebrations. They have truly loved watching their children and families grow, and creating the special desserts that still bring smiles today.
First priority being part of the team at Sweet Mandy B's is delivering excellent customer service at their very fast-paced bakery. Responsibilities for this role include handling product, packaging product, using electronic POS system, inputting deliveries, refilling product trays, refilling packaging items, answering phones to take orders, and some light cleaning.
- 2+ years of experience in food service required (front of house specifically)
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Attentive, pays close attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to carry 30 lbs (large cakes)
- Able to prepare coffee, tea and espresso drinks a plus!
- Schedule: Available Fridays - Tuesdays, mid-day shift (10am-6pm), but there is some flexibility with schedule as long as candidate is available on weekends
Salary is hourly based on experience