West Village, Manhattan
THE ELK is a specialty cafe in the West Village that specializes in coffee drinks of the highest quality and also serves quality breakfast & lunch items. In addition, they carry a variety of pastries, fresh juices, and home products. Their goal is to provide their guests with a thoughtful and top-quality product offering, in an atmosphere that makes them feel comfortable and at home.
THE ELK is seeking experienced and friendly baristas who are fast learners and self-motivated. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills and be enthusiastic about enhancing overall guest experience. If you’re a motivated and charismatic individual, apply to join their team!
- 2+ years barista experience, competent in latte art
- Experience working in a busy cafe and fast-paced environment (detail training undergone, if applicable)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have NYC food handler's license, or the ability to obtain one if hired
- Commitment of 2-3 shifts per week, 15-20 hours depending on availability
- Weekend & Holiday availability required
- Must be willing to work early mornings
Salary based on experience