THE ELK is a specialty cafe in the West Village. They specialize in coffee drinks of the highest quality and also serve quality breakfast & lunch items. In addition, they carry a variety of pastries, fresh juices, and home products. Their goal is to provide their guests with a thoughtful and top-quality product offering, in an atmosphere that makes them feel comfortable and at home.
THE ELK is seeking experienced and friendly baristas who are fast learners and self-motivated. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills and be enthusiastic about enhancing overall guest experience. If you’re a motivated and charismatic individual, apply to join their team!
- 3+ years barista experience
- Latte Art skills required
- Experience working in a busy cafe and fast-paced environment (detail training undergone, if applicable)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to enhance overall guest experience
- NYC Food Handler's license, or ability to obtain one if hired
- Schedule: Commitment of 3+ shifts per week, 20+ hours depending on availability
Must be willing to work early mornings; Weekend & Holiday Availability Required
Salary based on experience