Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan
The Jolly Goat has been “jollifying” Hell’s Kitchen since 2014. This is a cozy coffee bar that sells only the best coffee and tea products plus ice cream and other delicious baked goods. The Jolly goat also roasts their own coffee for drip and cold brew and they exclusively sell Stumptown Coffee Roaster’s medium roast Hair Bender for espresso because it has clarity and complexity.
The Jolly Goat Coffee Bar is looking for an energetic, outgoing person with excellent customer service and communication skills. This person must also have an infectious love for coffee. This experienced barista should be proficient in all aspects of coffee: Steaming Milk -- Latte Art -- Dialing-In -- Pulling Shots -– Calibrating –- Brewing -- Temperature.
- Must have an ability and desire to connect with people. Can-do attitude.
- Must be friendly, flexible, dependable.
- Must be pleasant, positive, have a team oriented mentality and personality is a MUST.
- Ability to keep a calm, mature, professional demeanor when needed.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in specialty coffee and the coffee industry.
- Must have an NYC Food Handler’s License
- Must be at work at 6:30 AM for opening shifts, must have flexible work hours and must be able to work a weekend opening / closing shift.
Salary based on experience