TrueNorth Cafe is an independent, healthy shop in the heart of Andersonville providing great coffee, delicious, healthy food, nutritious blended drinks, and retail vitamins & sports nutrition.
The name TrueNorth represents the menu, interior design, and location of the café. True north is different from magnetic north in that it never wanders or varies from place to place. True north, unlike magnetic north, is non-negotiable, which in some ways makes it more “real.” Their dishes are filled with “real” food. They are simple and nutritious, and more importantly delicious.
TrueNorth Cafe is seeking energetic, friendly, positive, and creative baristas to join their team serving coffee, healthy food, and blended drinks! Applicants should be passionate about coffee and enjoy making a truly great shot of espresso. In addition, they should be knowledgeable about and interested in nutrition. Besides preparing drinks, this role requires food prep (including making delicious salads and wraps) and various store responsibilities such as: assisting in daily upkeep and maintenance of the shop, maintaining inventory, ordering, and other tasks, and ensuring all health and safety regulations are followed. Applicants should also love Andersonville and their community!
- 1+ years barista experience
- Ability to prepare and serve coffee, espresso, smoothies and other great drinks
- Dedicated to surpassing customers' expectations
- Enthusiastic about interacting with people and offering great service
- Takes pride in work space and keeps it very clean and organized
- Detail-oriented and solid communication skills
- Sanitation Manager Certification and/or Food Handler Certification preferred
- Schedule: 15-35 hours per week
$10.50/Hour + Tips/Bonus