White Bison Coffee is where coffee and community meet. They serve specialty coffee drinks created with care and skill, using the finest raw material available. White Bison Coffee ensures quality, consistency and economic fairness. They source their coffee direct from their farmers. White Bison Coffee has exceptional great tasting coffee and fresh artisanal baked goods & sandwiches in a stylish & comfortable setting.
White Bison Coffee is currently looking for exceptional baristas to join their team! Some of the responsibilities include: the Barista contributes to White Bison Coffee's success by ensuring that our service and store standards are met. Provides exemplary customer service and constructs, pours, and serves premium quality beverages coffee, tea, espresso, juices and smoothies in a timely and friendly manner, with utmost attention to detail.
- Maintains knowledge of register functions.
- Efficiently rings customer orders, following our cash handling guidelines, taking full responsibility for drawer accuracy.
- Welcomes and connects with each and every guest, building relationships and repeat business. Learns names, drink orders, etc.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of products – coffee, tea, juices, smoothies, etc., food offerings - and shares accordingly with guests.
- Makes/brews coffee and espresso drinks according to company standards/recipes.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains and stocks all products in the bar/barista area, condiment stand.
- Maintains cleanliness of store, outdoor areas, and bathrooms. Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning checklist.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good interpersonal, guest service and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail and take personal pride in all that you do
- Have sufficient visual ability to check identification and process credit cards
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds carrying cases of milk, etc.
- Ability to work shifts, holidays and weekends
- Great communication skills and great at multitasking
- Desire to work and thrive in an intimate team environment
- Great personality: friendly, youthful and service oriented
- Outstanding customer service skills and a love of people
- Must truly have a passion for coffee and Inspire team members
- Acute attention to detail and a desire to learn
- Be local, as there is no parking available
- A desire to stay and grow with a great company
- Must be able to follow directions and respond constructively to critique
- Inspire team members
- Additional experience in these areas a plus: Dialing in and pulling shots, ability to do latte art, knowledgeable about coffee origins
Salary is based on experience