White Bison Coffee is a purveyor of artisan beverages. Inspired by the rare white bison, they dare to be as exquisite and steadfast as their namesake. Their coffee beans are direct-sourced from the farmer and will change seasonally for small batch brews. They also offer cold brew coffee, Nitro coffee, craft sodas, espresso, smoothies, pour-over coffees and other blended coffee drinks. All beverages are made with fresh, high quality, responsibly sourced ingredients and cutting edge technology. The White Bison Coffee shop is a welcoming place where customers can enjoy a handcrafted beverage, fresh pastry or handmade breakfast and lunch items, including sandwiches, salads and wraps.
White Bison Coffee (hours of operation: 6:00 am- 9:00 pm, daily) is looking for a dependable and flexible barista who can contribute to the coffee shop’s success by ensuring that service and store standards are met. The candidate should be able to provide exemplary customer service and construct, pour, and serve premium quality beverages – coffee, tea, espresso, juices and smoothies – in a timely and friendly manner, with utmost attention to detail. They will also maintain and stock all products in the bar/barista area, as well as the condiment stand.
The candidate should also be able to work the register by efficiently ringing customer orders, following cash handling guidelines, and taking full responsibility for drawer accuracy. In addition, they will be expected to maintain cleanliness of the store, outdoor areas, and bathrooms.
- 1+ years barista experience
- Good interpersonal, guest service and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail and take personal pride in all that you do
- Must follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Must be able to perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning checklist
- Have sufficient visual ability to check identification and process credit cards
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds carrying cases of milk, etc.
- Ability to work shifts, holidays and weekends
Salary based on experience